Body Massage Course
Massage, Beauty and Holistic Training Courses, Broughty Ferry, Dundee.
GUILD ACCREDITED THERAPY COURSES AND TRAINING IN DUNDEE
Massage can help clients to de-stress, improve circulation, and reduce pain. Providing a massage treatment can be both beneficial to the client and the therapist and can lead to an incredibly rewarding career. The GTi Body Massage course covers massage techniques, a full body massage routine and the preparation you need for the treatment.
Entry Requirements: GTi Professional Standards
Owner & massage therapist
Part time massage therapist
Once you have booked your training course and paid the enrolment and theory fee of £25, you will be able complete the theory modules for the course right away. Once you have completed the theory modules, a practical session code will be displayed on the final module which you can pass on to your chosen training school. When you have successfully completed your practical training, your tutor will pass you and a GTi Certificate will be available for you to download or purchase on your portal.
Don’t forget, you can obtain Guild insurance upon completion of your course with a massive discount of £25 if you upgrade within 3 months of enrolling!
please note: the price includes the £25 enrollment fee. The practical date will be arranged once course has been booked., please contact training school directly to arrange this.
More about the course:
- Introduction, Reception, Ventilation And Consultation
- The Cellular System
- The Muscular System
- Muscle Positions & Actions 1
- Muscle Positions & Actions 2
- The Skeletal System Bone Structure
- The Skeletal System Bone Position
- The Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic System
- The Nervous System & The Endocrine System
- The Respiratory System & The Digestive System
- The Skin
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Preparing For Treatment
- Massage Technique
- Perform Manual Massage – Front Of Leg
- Perform Manual Massage – Hand & Arm
- Perform Manual Massage – Neck, Shoulder, and Chest
- Perform Manual Massage – Abdominal & Back Of Leg
- Perform Manual Massage – Back & Neck Part 1
- Perform Manual Massage – Back & Neck Part 2
- Treatment Adaptations & Aftercare
- Practical Module